Join me for some of my favourite things and places.....
.... History, crafts, scenery and heaps of other stuff .......

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Craft Camp Summer Softies and Wild, Wild Wind


Salem's Ghosts


Salem went to Craft Camp again on Monday and he made two lovely ghosts modelled after Pac Man.
It was the last Craft Camp for him for the holidays.

Schools went back today, it was my eldest son's first day at college (high school).  He had to wear a school uniform so he looked alot tidier than usual.  My baby has grown up!!!!!!!!


The remains of my fence

We had REALLY strong winds again on Monday and it totally destroyed our fence.  It was blown completely the other way and is not attached anywhere now.  This weather is awful.  This summer has been hot, humid, rainy, dry and very windy.  Roll on Autumn!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment