Join me for some of my favourite things and places.....
.... History, crafts, scenery and heaps of other stuff .......

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Time for a Yarn for November


My fillet crochet bees

On Wednesday it was Time for a Yarn time again at the Paraparaumu Library.
This was to be the last get together for the year as of course the next meeting would have been held during the xmas holiday period.
So the next meeting will be on the last Wednesday of January.

My progress as of Wednesday

It was a very full meeting again and it was nice to chat to people we had met last time.
Salem of course was the only male there and the youngest.
He took along his scarf he is in the process of knitting.
It is getting longer and is looking good.
I continued on with my fillet crochet curtain.
It's coming along nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment